One thing that you don’t want to worry about while you are working in your garage is the lighting. Having adequate lighting in your garage will enhance the experience that you have when you are working. This has the potential of reducing frustrations and also increasing productivity.
For you to achieve the proper lighting that you deserve in your garage, you have to be very careful when selecting your lights. The best type of lighting that you can get for your garage is the LED lights. LED lights are the best since they offer you a long lifespan, reduced electricity bills, and they have the best brightness.
But, in the market right now, if you do a simple search for the best LED lights for garage workshop, you will come up with millions of results. Making a choice can be hard when you are faced with too many options. However, in order to ensure that you don’t struggle to select your next LED lighting for your garage, we have conducted the research for you. The LED lights that we have listed here are the best.
If you have been planning to save on your electricity bill, then, there is no better LED light that this one. This LED light will allow you to save over 62% on your electricity bill. This LED light will only consume 38W. The normal fluorescent bulb consumes an average of 100W. Hyperikon LED will offer you four thousand Lumens of light. The color temperatures available range between 4000k to 5000k.
Once you have gotten yourself this LED light, you won’t be going back to the market to get a new light anytime soon since it has a minimum of 45,000-hour lifetime. This is equivalent to twenty-one years if you use the light in your garage for 6 hours each day.
For garage owners who are looking for a brightness, this LED light will offer you that. If you are worried that you might purchase the LED and then have to replace when it gets damaged, you are very wrong. This light has a 5-year warranty which is unlimited. The Led light measures 48 by 12 by 6 inches.
- It has a lifetime of over 45,000 hours.
- You get a 5-year warranty which is unlimited.
- You will be able to reduce your electricity bill by over 62%.
- This light has no buzzing, no flickering, and its light is mercury free.
- You need to choose your light carefully in order to avoid light that is too bright for you.
2. Linkable LED Utility Shop Light
This light will offer you 4800 lumens and it will only use 48 watts of your electricity. To offer you the greatest lighting experience while you work in your garage, Linkable LED light produces a 5000K light which is natural white in color. The light comes equipped with a double ceiling fixture.
If you use this light for 6 hours per day, it will have the ability to last for 11.4 years. Its impact resistant lens, robust aluminum, and thermoplastic enhance its durability. You get a 5-year warranty when you purchase this light. Its dimensions are 49.1 by 6.1 by 3.1 inches.
- You will be able to save on your electricity bill.
- The light comes equipped with the greatest light fixture.
- It is highly durable.
- It is affordable.
- You use either hanging or flush mounting options.
- The light can only be used indoors.
3. Luceco 3600
This light allows you to save over 60% of the energy that you use in your garage. It will produce 3600 lumens and it only utilizes 36 watts to do so. Installation is easy and hence you will not need to hire a specialist. This saves you money.
The light is very durable since it can offer up to 40,000 hours of service. To increase its durability, it has a shatterproof construction and a thermoplastic housing that is very strong. Its dimensions are 47.2 by 3.5 by 1.4 inches.
- You will be saving over 60% on your power bill.
- The light is very durable since it can offer up to 40,000 hours of service.
- You can easily install this lighting.
- The light is very cheap and hence affordable to everyone who has a garage.
- The lighting is very light since it weighs only 1.85 pounds.
- The product is not designed for wet locations. This means that you can only use it indoors.
4. Brightech LightPRO
This light produces 4000 lumens. It has a 4000 Kelvin color temperature. This offers you a bright white light that is abundant enough for you to see well while you work in your workshop. The LED light only utilizes 40 watts and hence saves you 60% of the energy you would use in your Workshop if you were to use traditional overheads which draw 100 watts on average. Its dimensions are 48 by 5 by 3 inches.
When you purchase this light, it will come equipped with everything that you need in order to install it. The light has a 50,000 hours lifetime. This is equivalent to 23 years if you use the light for a maximum of 6 hours each day. You get a three-year warranty once you buy this lighting.
- The light has no flickering.
- It has a lifetime of over 20 years.
- You save 60% on the bill that you pay for your electricity.
- It is very affordable.
- It comes equipped with the installation kit.
- You cannot use this outdoors. The LED light is designed to be used indoors only.
Are you tired of working in the dark while you are in the garage? You don’t need to do it anymore. We have done the research in order to determine the best LED lights that can offer you value for the money you pay. Millions of LED lights that promise you a long lifetime will end up disappointing you. In order to make sure that this does not happen to you, we have made sure that each LED light we have included in this review has been proven to last for a very long time. You have no excuse as to why your garage is still not lit properly. Grab yourself one of the LED lights in this article and start enjoying your work in the garage.